- Transocean secures $106 million contract
- Offshore Drilling JV ARO Drilling Launched
- Chevron suspends drilling activity in Kurdistan
- BP says chairman to retire
- Statoil’s North Sea HQ on the market
- Saudi Aramco IPO Set for 2018
- Coast Guard suspends search for missing worker
- More oil and gas jobs at risk
- Largest oil trader sees Brent plunging to $45 in 2018
- Petrofac today confirmed it had won a $30million deal with PetroChina for the Halfaya Contract Area (Halfaya) in southern Iraq.
- World’s first floating windfarm off Scotland
- Fire erupts at Chevron refinery
- Wood wins first-of-its-kind FEED contract
- Reservoir Link and Archer alliance yields contract award for ROC Oil
- Shell executives charged with alleged role in vast Nigerian bribery scheme
- More drilling to come in the North Sea
- Oil price rises as oil city Kirkuk is seized
- Crews still looking for man after oil rig blast
- Hayward and Carlyle edge closer to Colombian oil deal
- 400,000 gallons of oil spilled into Gulf of Mexico
Welcome to Oil and Gas Vision
The World Leading News and Project Tracking Space Providing Business Intelligence to the Oil and Gas Industry
Providing detailed information on the full lifecycle intelligence on over 4000 projects in the energy sector providing our clients with an essential commercial tool.
Updated daily by our team of industry experts.
Who is Oil and Gas Vision for?
Oil and Gas Vision assists Executives, Business Mangers, Business Development Managers, Sales, Finance and Marketing teams to drive your business. Giving you a competitive advantage over the competition, allowing you to analyse projects with the correct and up to date information, identify key trends and hot spots.
Oil and Gas Vision is an online subscription service ensuring our clients know everything that’s happening in the Oil and Gas industry as it happens to keep you ahead of the competition.